Talk:Chute (disambiguation)

Page contents not supported in other languages.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


There is a village and civil parish called Chute in the English county of Wiltshire, so I have disambiguated the previous article on Chute to Chute (gravity). As a consequence the discussion page, which contains historic information on a previous reversion of the article has moved to Talk:Chute (gravity). -- Chris j wood 12:17, 5 Oct 2004 (UTC)